Creating


I love creating jewelry. Especially jewelry with clean, simple lines, that's versatile and goes easily from day to night attire.

Here, our long silver and pearl link necklace, made especially for my niece for her college graduation, is one of those lovely pieces!

We've had so many comments on it, I thought I'd share it with all of you here on our blog.

Similar versions will be for sale soon on our MiShel Designs website!

Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend and please remember those who have ever served our country - we wouldn't have our wonderful way of life without their dedication, sacrifice and love.

Until next time,
Peace, Love and Pearls, Baby!!
Cheers,
~Shel~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!