Blessings!!

Turquoise and Wood
MiShel Designs Necklace
From the 2009 Collection
Chrysoprase Beaded Wrap Bracelet

The cooler temps and rain coupled with the smell of the pine trees is going to be a welcomed change from the excessive heat of the Valley as I hang out with my sis and some girlfriends this weekend.

When I’m up in the mountains, my design style turns more rustic; sort of fall-like, which is good since fall is right around the corner.

Gathering Spot
I love sitting on the porch drinking coffee with my sister in the morning or swinging on the porch swing in the evening while sipping wine and chatting with my friends,….all the while enjoying the beauty that surrounds the area.

 

The Famous Tree House
Amazingly (miraculously, actually!!) there are still tall pines surrounding the cabin and although you can see reminders all around from the devastation of the Wallow Fire that burned so much of the area this summer, there’s bits and pieces of beauty, new life and hope.





"Grandma Emma's" Cabin
Burned in the Wallow Fire of 2011
Although the loss of some things can be devastating, the opportunity for rebirth and for growth lies beneath the ashes and reminds us that “within every adversity, lies the seed for equal or greater benefit” (Napoleon Hill) and if you’re willing to look close enough you will see the hope of a new tomorrow!

Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Beauty, Baby!!
Cheers,
~Shel~

The Beautiful White Mountains of Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!