The Count Down Is ON!!

Okay, Okay,...I know you're all as excited as I am about the big Bead Soup Blog Party this Saturday, September 17th, that Lori Anderson of Pretty Things just "threw" together! (yeah, right!)

The Big Reveal is Saturday - September 17, 2011

Holy Cow Smokes Batman!  There's approximatley 362 peeps all swapping "Bead Soup Recipes" and designing great things! (Can you imagine?  I can't!!) The work Lori put into this go around of Bead Soup,...well, I don't even know what to say or where to begin!  My hat's off to you Lori!  Thanks for all the work, time and effort you have put forth - it's appreciated!!

Any hoo, I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of what I sent my Bead Soup Blog Party Partner, Melissa Pynn (Behind the Smile blog).  Don't freak out - she's already revealed what I sent over on her blog, so it's okay.

Bead Soup I Sent To Melissa, My Bead Soup Partner

I know,...I know,...boring,...same old "Shel" colors, huh?! I am so color challenged, I swear!  I did find a really cool sterling silver 'branch' clasp that sort of mimics the 'waves' in the agate focal bead and here's the scoop - these are not normal colors for Melissa (that's what she said) and so this is a good thing.  Just like it's a good thing that she's challenged me with some really cool colors and beads and findings - wanna see?   Ta-da!  Cool, eh?

What My Bead Soup Partner, Melissa, Sent Me!

So, I've got my designs all sketched and ready to go.  Now, to just find the time to put them together and get them photographed by Saturday morning for the "Big Reveal!"  Wish me luck!

Oh, and by the way,..did I mention that Saturday the 17th the hubby and I are celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary - amazing, truly amazing.  Trust me on this one!! :)

Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Sweet Anticipation!
Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary coming up!!!! that's awesome! Also your bead soup both to and from are awesome I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! is this the first time she's done this "bead soup" trade off. its something i'd love to join if she does it again in the future ^.^

    and happy anniversary to you come saturday. 17 years is quite a milestone. congratulations!

    ... and i will definitely be on the lookout to see what you come up with from your bead soup collection. can't wait <3

    thanks for sharing.

    xoxo,
    julee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!