The Day After,...

Well, it's "Black Friday" today.  The day we're all supposed to go out and 'shop the big box stores'.  I really hope all of you who are out there are able to get what you want for the price you want and with out getting hurt!



I'd like to suggest, if you haven't already finished your holiday shopping, that you support a couple of things that are a bit on the smaller scale, and a smidge closer to "home".

First, there's Small Business Saturday.  Go out and support your local shops shops that make up your community; the small businesses that provide convenience right in your own back yard!

Then, starting tomorrow, over on Lori Anderson's blog, Pretty Things, there's the 1st Annual Virtual Show - for a whole entire week - you won't want to miss this!!  Lovely give-a-ways, great stashes of finds,...oh the goodies to be had here!



And I hope you'll all come back next weekend, Saturday and Sunday the 3rd and 4th of December, and hop around the shops I'll have posted up here for the Holiday Shop Hop  supporting handmade goods here online.



I hope those of you here in the U.S. aren't too stuffed with Turkey from yesterday's Thanksgiving dinner and I also hope you are able to enjoy all the wonderful people you are thankful for this holiday weekend!

I'm thankful for all of you who stop by and comment, for my family who I love dearly, for my friends who are both physically here and those who are online and for all the wonderful moments I've been able to experience this weekend!



Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Thanks!
Cheers
~Shel~

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of Small Business Saturday. Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, B & W with exceptional quality of light and shades.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!