Jewelry Give-a-Way!

Hey there folks - so sorry not to post yesterday, but my computer kept freezing up!

And, I didn't get to play along with I Heart Macro yesterday either as a result - bummer!! I always look forward to Sunday's for that.  I'm hopping over today to Studio Waterstone to catch up on what I missed - you should, too!

Anyhoo,....without further ado,......

I'm giving away three pair of earrings - one pair for my Blogging friends, one pair for my Facebook friends and one pair that went to someone at the actual show! 

The first pair was for here on the blog and although there's only a few comments, several people emailed me saying they were unable to leave comments so I threw them into the mix as well with the random picker!  

These lovelies, designed with copper ammonite components from Kristi Bowman are going out to Deb Duty from

Deb won these!


Next up are these fun, chunky amethyst nugget earrings and they're going out to  Holly who attended the show here in Arizona!

Holly won these!


And these lovely little faceted peridot drop earrings in sterling silver are going to Evie's Tool Emporium who played along with us over on our MiShel Designs Facebook Page!

Evie's Tool Emporium won these!


I'll be contacting each of you individually to get your address so I can pop these in the mail tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone who showed up here in Arizona - we had a great time, the live music was fantastic (Thanks Preston!)  and Mina, the massages were AWESOME!!  Everyone had a great time and it was so wonderful being able to catch up with everyone before the Holidays!

Have a great week everyone and stay warm and dry.  It's 46 and raining here this morning in the desert! Brrrr,......(I know, I'm a whimp!)

Until Next Time,

Peace, Love and Fun Jewelry Give-a-Ways!!
Cheers,
~Shel~
 

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!