I Heart Macro - It's Sunday!!


My point and click views this week:
(as always, click on the photos to enlarge them)



Around the house I put up the Christmas decorations and arranged the gorgeous wood Santa carvings by my brother and smelled some of our lovely roses.



Camped in the Desert
(which is always an adventure with my two boys!)




The only picture my son would let me take of him (that he knew about!)


Campfire by the Arizona Sunset



Beautiful Scenery!


There's gold on the other side of them-there hills!
The Vulture Mine gold to be exact!


He should have brused more frequently don't you think?


Yes, but it's a dry heat!


Moonrise over the mountains


Cholla


These will hurt!


These will hurt more!


These are just cool looking!


More stick-i-stuff


And, a beautiful, young saguaro!


How was your week - see anything beautiful or interesting you'd like to share?




Hop on over to Studio Waterstone for I Heart Macro today - you'll be thrilled with all the gorgeous photos!!



Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Beauty in the Strangest Places!
Cheers,
~Shel~

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! And the camping looks like so much fun - I'd love to sit on top of that camper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots Shel, what an adventure you must have had....love the teeth......
    thank you for visiting my blog...
    have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a lot of fun. I got my necklace and earrings they are gorgeous. I can't wait to wear them. Gives me an excuse to go shopping for a new sweater or dress to go with them. Thanks Saun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. And don't want to be prick with those sharp needles ^_^

    I Heart Macro

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic photos! Whoever says the desert isn't beautiful isn't looking hard enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes - the AZ desert can be so beautiful! And then, in the sad case of the 'dead cow' it can be a bit smelling and rough looking - guess that's why they call it the Wild West! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!