Only a Few Days Left,...

Wow - This year seemed to fly by, didn't it? 

from DarkerAngels via Pinterest


It's hard to believe that 2011 is almost over and 2012 is just around the corner! 

From Boston.com via Pinterest

Do you make New Year's Resolutions or not?  

I used to, but now I just stick with our "Bucket List" that Mike and I started writing out in 1997, the year our son was born.

Each year, somewhere close to New Year's, we cross off our bucket list all the things we've experienced and/or accomplished and replace those things with new ones.


Our Bucket Lists are more fun for us than New Year's Resolutions.
  
As a family we feel blessed and thankful that 2011 was a good year for us (and hopefully the remaining days will continue on this trend!).

Here's a few things I'm thankful for:

A happy, healthy family
A roof over my head and food on the table
A business that supports us
A hobby that allows me to be creative
Friends and family that I adore and love to hang out with!
My Subaru (***Love***)
Hot Showers and indoor plumbing ;)
My Health
Arizona (yes, even when it's 112 degrees, I still love where I live!)
My Tempurpedic bed and pillow


Here's a few things I'm looking forward to in 2012:

Continued good health for myself and my family
Continued success in our business
Camping in the desert w/my hubby and son again
Tuscany trip with the girls
Summer Vacation
Tucson Gem and Mineral Show


What about you? What did 2011 Bless you with? 

What are you looking forward to in 2012?

Do you make New Year's Resolutions or do you have a "Bucket List"?

Whatever your traditions are, I hope you are able to enjoy them to the fullest these last few days of the year and that 2012 is one of your best, most productive, prosperous and happy years of all!

Until Next Time,

Peace, Love and Here's to a Wonderful 2012!

Cheers,
~Shel~

Me and My Boys - Christmas Day 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!