I Heart Macro - It's Sunday!!

I was a busy girl yesterday and had two hops to participate in and had a blast doing them both!

If you're looking for the Echo Creative Club



If you're looking for the 7000 Bracelets for Hope



Today, I'm shooting some things up close and playing along with I Heart Macro over at Studio Waterstone with Lori Plyler and the gang - won't you join in the fun? 


White Shell Beads - One of my fun purchases from the Tucson Gem Show 2012


Right now I'm having a love affair with these beauties!




Not sure what I'm going to do with them or how many years I'll hoard them before making something, but they're so smooth and cool to the touch - it's true love!




Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Happiness up Close!


Cheers,
~Shel~

16 comments:

  1. oh my what pretty beads, love the macros so we can see the detail in them...thank you for visiting my blog have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Those ARE some awesome beads! I'm sure you will create something amazing with them. For now, I'll have to content myself with your beautiful pictures of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, wonderful pictures, beautiful pearls, exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow Shel, I am loving those beads! I fully understand your thoughts on hoarding them.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous beads! Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little patterns on these beads. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you got to go! You lucky thing!

    Those are gorgeous beads! I've never seen anything like them! I think "hoarding" is in order too... although I like to think of it as "saving them until I can come up with a design worthy of their beauty!" Ha! :-) Either way, enjoy, and thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I have had a crush myself on some similar beads I saw in a shop recently. Didn't get around buying them though. They are absolutely gorgeous! Lucky you. I am so much looking forward to see what you end up doing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Calling by from News From Italy, I am delighted that you found me via Leovi and are now following me. I hope you will enjoy sharing our little piece of Italy with us. I am now following you as I like to get to know my readers. Your jewellery looks very attractive. Good to meet you Shel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful beads! The shots show the detailing so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shells are gorgeous! I love picking up a strand from time to time myself. Each piece is so unique and there are so many varieties of shells made into beads!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!