This or That Thursday!

We took a paddleboat ride this week. 
Grapefruit for our neighbor!

Refreshments for the trip around the lake!

Our neighbor tried to take our picture,
but it came out a bit blurry!



That little black spot up in the sky - it's one of the bats that
come out at dusk. They're so cool!!
And, I was fortunate enough to capture some
sunrises and sunsets this past week, too.

Sunset



Sunrise

Sunrise


Arizona really does have some beautiful skies!


Sunset over the Lake

Linking up with This or That Thursday



Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Beautiful All Around!
Cheers,
~Shel~

11 comments:

  1. Oh how neat!!

    What an amazing sunset!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful shots! I'm a bit envious at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Those skies are gorgeous!!! Great shots. I would love to go to Arizona for that reason :) And a ride on the lake sounds like so much fun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shel,
    You blog is in a foreign language to me:
    B.D.-speak I mean :-)
    All sorts of bits and pieces that I am unfamiliar with. Sorry to learn that the wire isn't to your taste. Obviously an important part in your jewellery making.
    And that bead show looks huge. As does the lovely lake you pedeloed round with your grapefruit and your thermos. Nice to see new things in people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your first grapefruit shot and your sunsets and sunrises are awesome. You really do get some wonderful sky where you are.
    Many thanks for your visit and comment on my blog - I really appreciate it :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like so much fun! The sky shots are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sunrise and sunset shots are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to visit Arizona to see this amazing sky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Val - call me if you ever do visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!