This or That Thursday!

So, last Thursday I made my way down to Tucson
for what I call the annual "Drool Fest".

Driving through the old neighborhood!


You know, The Tucson Gem and Mineral Show!

Yep - this is large alright!


It was complete with tons of way cool beads, pearls, gemstones, fossils, minerals, crystals, dinosaur bones
and more!

Now this,...I would have loved to purchase and take home
and place it inside my foyer,....or out in my yard by the lake.
Seriously - I love this for some strange reason!
But it was already sold.

You never know what you're gonna see!




Or Who!!


Yes, but it's a DRY heat in the desert!

This week, I've been catching up on tons of work,
house and home stuff and all those good things!!

How about you?

I'm also linking up with This or That Thursday



Won't you join me?

Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Missing Tucson!

Cheers,
~Shel~

4 comments:

  1. I dream of someday making it to a Tucson show! To think I spent two weeks in Tucson, many many years ago and had no idea of this whole other world of beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, I love these beautiful gems. Greetings and good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drool fest, LOL.Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!