Wow - What A Trip!

Tucson!  


Yes, it was a whirlwind of excitement with Pearls, Beads, Gemstones, Findings, Tools, Fossils, Minerals, Crystals, Geodes, Dinosaur Bones, and more - EVERYWHERE!!


 
I'm trying to get back in the groove of things today.

You know,...back to REALITY!


It's always so hard to leave behind
all the beautiful treasures!


 
But it's good to be back home, too!




I'll be talking more about the Gem and Bead Shows
in another post, so stay tuned!

Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Gem Show Treasures!
Cheers,
~Shel~

7 comments:

  1. OH how I wish I could have gone to the show! Just not possible this year, but I'm going to try for next year. Thanks for sharing your pictures, the giant geodes are amazing. Looking forward to hearing more about your adventure.
    Cheers!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori - it can be a bit overwhelming, but you would have a blast! If you go next year, give me a ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shel! Thx for stopping by my blog. I am really glad for the 52 earring challenge...it will keep me motivated! Lucky duck you going to Tuscon...that's on my bucket list...bucket list for when I can trust that all my "boys" (ages 9-42right now)can survive without me (cause I sure don't want them coming!lol). A few more years..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the goodies you picked up! Those massive geodes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MixiKim - my son's been coming w/us since he was a baby. He now knows how to select pearls w/the best of them - but most people do want to do it by themselves or with other beady/gem friends!

    And Val, I would have loved to have taken a few of those massive pieces home with me, let me tell you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's awesome that you got to go. I think I'd be overwhelmed. I'd love to see what you brought home with you (if anything) and any other pictures you took!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! My son would love to explore this area..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!