SGS Design Team - Component Preview!

Look what I received in the mail not long ago!
(Happy Squeals!!) 
 
Brown Stoneware Pendant by Diana of Suburban Girl Studio
 
 
It's the component for the
 
I know,....It's so beautiful and perfect, isn't it?! 
 
Diana creates such lovely pieces!
 
You really should hop on over to her Etsy Bead Shop and check out her work - you won't be sorry!
 
Oh, and a little side-note,...everyone on the design team got one of my 'blackened' copper swirl clasps
to add to their fall design.  
 
 
 
I thought that was nice of Diana to let me include one for everybody.
 
Hop back on over here on Thursday, November 1st and see what everyone on the team has designed for fall.
 
Fall's one of my favorite themes to design around, so I'm excited about this. 
 
Guess it's time to get my bum in gear and get busy, huh?!
 
Until Next Time,
 
Peace, Love and "Hearting" Falling Leaves!!
 
 
Cheers,
~Shel~

3 comments:

  1. Love that pendant! And the clasp too!!! Can't wait to see what will you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you'll be very busy with these two design challenges. But I can't wait to see what great things you'll do with these components.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous pendant! I, too, LOVE Fall; so much inspiration to go around :)

    I can't wait to see what you make with your lovely component and clasp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!