FOL - Week 21


**I'm trying to link up with the FOL2014 Group this weekend but due to the internet connection in the mountains being totally useless, I may have to link up on Tuesday when I return home and pop over to see everyone's photos and comment next week. Sorry folks!!** :-) 

May's topic for the Focus on Life 2014 weekly photography challenge is 
'In, At and About' 


and for week 21, Sally over at  


The Studio Sublime, gave us the prompt:
This Week Fill in the Blanks: 

At or In the __________, I_________.
  
This one stumped me for a bit, but then I realized that
In the mornings, I take care of Coco and Kiki.
I fluff their seeds, refresh their water, talk with them and watch them snuggle.
It's rather difficult to get a focused photo of these two cuties!
It's a morning ritual that is rewarding!
Be sure to see what all the other 
Focus on Life 2014 participants 
have captured this week!

Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Snuggles!!
Cheers,
~Shel~

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet and wonderful way to start your day. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet couple you share mornings with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love seeing these two! I bet they look forward to the morning ritual too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! These are cute little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the love your attention. They are so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little guys! nice that they have each other to keep each other company

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous little pair! And in focus too! Hard to get things in focus when there's something in between. Lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your morning routine! It seems perfect to have two birdies so they have a feathered chum. Also really appreciate your Memorial Day post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!