Mar 9, 2016

Breathing New Blood Into Your Pearls

I'm amazed when I hear people say, "I can't wear pearls. They're too stuff and just not my style."



Well, I'm here to tell you, "Yes, you can wear pearls!"
 


Today's pearls are anything but stuffy and they're definitely not boring like we've been led to believe. 




If all you've got in your jewelry box is your classic strand of 

Pearly Whites

 

then hop on over to SmartFem Magazine and check out the recent article I wrote in their beauty and fashion section
 



and learn how you can turn any strand of pearls into something fun and ultra stylish! 




Please add a comment below and tell us what ideas you have for adding some pizzazz to your pearls!




Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and Pearls, Baby!!

Cheers,
~Shel~ 


2 comments:

  1. Even if pearls are not the main components of a piece of jewelry, a few sprinkled in always adds some class, I think. Love them with leather. Or an unexpected metal...like my favorite...copper. As you have so beautifully shared in your jewelry in this post...they are available in so many different colors, sizes, and shapes, too. Congratulations on your article and spreading the word about pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I love your pearls .... and it is so, so very wonderful to see you creating again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!