Pearls! Pearls!! Pearls!!! Blog Hop II

Are you ready to ROCK SOME PEARLS?!! (Again)



I am, too!
(Seriously, when am I not?!!)



I've been rather quiet this year (jewelry wise) due to my work schedule and family life and I haven't been able (sadly) to participate in any of the fun blog hops, challenges and social media events.

When a couple of gals ask me if I was going to do another Pearls Blog Hop this year, I responded that I hadn't thought about it. 

One mentioned that if I did another Pearls hop I should do it in June, since the Pearl is June's Birthstone, and I knew it would definitely be fun, so I decided to just do it!





 Okay, here's the Scoop:


1) Create something (doesn't have to be jewelry *Gasp!*) with pearls in it. A lot of pearls, a few pearls - your choice. Your creation can be any style or pay homage to any era, age, region, etc.  (Classic, Glam, Boho, Cottage-Chic, Goth, Steampunk, Art Deco, etc.) You name it - you can make it!

2) They can be real pearls (freshwater, saltwater, Tahitian, South Sea) or imitation pearls (Swarovski, Czech glass, plastic, shell pearls, etc.), or a mixture is just fine, too!

3) Post the reveal of your creation(s) on Sunday, June 29th, 2014 on your blog and then come here and link up with the Inlinkz tool I'll have posted at the bottom of my post on June 29th.  (This way it's easy for people to link up and hop around).

That's it! Pretty Simple, huh?! 


 










 

Hop on over to my Pearls, Pearls, Pearls
 Pinterest Board and check out all the items I've pinned.






And, why not start your own Pearls Pinterest Board and keep track of all your favorite Pearl Pics! 


Here's the link to last year's 
Pearls! Pearls!! Pearls!!! Blog Hop Reveal post.






There's tons of links on last years Pearls Blog Hop post related to pearls; from Pinterest Boards to tutorials on designing with pearls, Pearl History, Education and Pearl Farming.  There's even several bead shops and suppliers so you can shop for gorgeous pearls, too.

And, here's the link to my Pearls Page here on the blog as well, with even more information and inspiration for you.





So, whatcha waitin' for?
Go create with your pearls because as you know,....


"Pearls are for any person, for any reason, any time, any place, any season!"
 
MiShel Designs Model 'Miss Layla' wearin' her pearls!!


Until Next Time,
Peace, Love and PEARLS, Baby!!

Cheers,
~Shel~






Feel free to put the Pearls! Pearls!! Pearls!!! Blog Hop Button up on your blog if you'd like, too.





See you and your gorgeous Pearls on

Sunday - June 29th, 2014!



39 comments:

  1. I would love to participate! I need to get motivated and love pearls so count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make it when the last Pearls! Pearls!! Pearls!!! Blog Hop was done, but – while my job is still keeping me busy as hell – I'm doing a lot better now in handling deadlines. I think. *laughs* I'd love to give this a try. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful Sanra! Would you mind emailing me at shel@asicj.com w/your email and blog URL so I have it when I send everyone the inlinkz code the night before the hop? Thanks a bunch and I'm excited that you're joining us!!

      Delete
  3. Has it been a year since the first Pearls Blog Hop !!?? I'm ready to go again...Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah - glad you're joining in Lynda!! It's only been since last September,...but I followed the suggestion of one of my online friends and went w/June since the Pearl is June's birthstone. And this year, there's even more Pearls showing up in fashion in every way shape and form than last year. Which of course, suites me just fine!! :-)

      Delete
  4. Per usual, I love all of your creations. I am hopelessly in love with these 'creations'-by-bivalves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I clicked on your link to try and add your email and/or your blog URL to my list, but there isn't any info on your blog or a way to contact you - would you mind terribly sending me an email at Shel@asicj.com w/your blog url and/or your email? Thanks a bunch!!

      Delete
  5. I'm going to give this one a go. I need some pearl inspiration. www.lindydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool Linda!! I'm so happy to have you joining in! I'm planning on doing a few posts through out the month of June on pearls - tutorial links, fashion and pearls, how to incorporate pearls into your designs and stuff like that to get people motivated and creating with pearls!!

      Delete
  6. oh you know I'm in! and how cute is Layla?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee Cynthia!! :-) I know,...Layla's always up for photographs. Wish she lived closer, but her Mama takes great pics of her for me! Her Mama is not only my niece by also my Goddaughter, so I call Layla my 'Great-God-Daughter' (my GG-baby!! LOL!) And she's definitely a hoot and a half, let me tell you!!)

      Delete
  7. OK, Shel - I am in. My pearl work can't hold a candle to yours but I have been saving a pattern that looks like it will be a good foundation for the challenge. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! And I beg to differ w/you Paula, but your pearl work (all your beadwork!) is simply amazing and I'm excited to see the new pattern you have! :-)

      Delete
  8. Count me in as well. Loved last year's hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Carolyn - glad to have you join in again - thank you!!

      Delete
  9. Count me in !!! My first time in Pearls Blog Hop. Love Pearls and I do love your creations. So... let's rock pearls world :-) www.mydias.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Dian - I think you will find this fun!

      Delete
  10. I missed last years event and I do love pearls so count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep! I'm ready to join with others in creating something with pearls...!
    Ev Shelby
    http://raindropcreationsbyevelyn.blogspot.com/
    evshel55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pearls! Love them, almost as much as gemstones! I would love to give this a try.
    Mona bijouxgemsjoy.gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super Mona - glad you can join in the fun!

      Delete
  13. I am glad I checked the blogs today or I would have missed this one again, count me in.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Hoo - you are counted Therese!! :-)

      Delete
  14. count me in :) this is my first time!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Berina!! (if you'd like email updates before the blog hop - send your email to me at shel@asicj.com)
      :-)

      Delete
    2. Oh never mind,...I got it when I clicked on your link - thank you!! :-)

      Delete
  15. Just found (and followed) your site. I'm new to both blog hops and jewelry-making, so I'm excited to take the plunge and participate! Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful Valerie!! Send me your email address when you get the chance if you don't mind - that way I can send you updates between now and the June 29th Reveal date. Thanks a bunch!!

      Delete
  16. I so want in, love pearls and would love to join in the fun. Email kepi.rasmussen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it Kepi! Email me your blog info or just come back here on the 29th and link up with all who are participating!! So glad to you have join in!!

      Delete
  17. I think I'm going to sign up for this because pearls have always been a stumbling block for me and I'd like the challenge to see where I can go with them.My email is wirednan13(at)hotmail.com.Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks Shel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Nan!! Glad to have you join us! I hope you find that pearls are no longer a stumbling block after this hop!! Oh, and I think I have your site pinned to my fav's - if not I'll email you! ;-)

      Delete
  18. I'm gathering my guts and announce for this hop! The pearls are not easy for me, but I do love them! So count me in :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it Mags!! Thanks so much for hoping along w/us. I have your email from your blogger profile, so we're good to go there!!

      Delete
  19. I hope I'm not too late. I enjoyed it the hop last time, but have so many more ideas this time around!
    lisayang1 at gmail.com, http://www.lisayangjewelry.com
    I'm so glad you're going to do this again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, Lisa, you're definitely not too late!! I have all your info in my fav's so you all good there! Excited that you can join us again - it's going to be fun!!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing what you have to say - I love hearing your comments!